Banned for no reason

Hello my main path of exile account was banned while I was afk I have no idea why. The only info I got was “breaching terms of use.” I have had a lot of fun playing this league and would love to continue. I have sent in many emails about this but have not heard anything back. Please help me my main account name is [Removed by Support]
Last edited by ShaunB_GGG on Dec 29, 2023, 11:35:46 PM
Last bumped on Dec 30, 2023, 7:30:31 AM
We are not able to discuss moderation action or bans on the forums unfortunately. We are currently working through a large backlog of Support requests, however, please rest assured that the appropriate team member will respond to your email as soon as they are able.
"
Ohio_Rizzler wrote:
Hello my main path of exile account was banned while I was afk I have no idea why. The only info I got was “breaching terms of use.” I have had a lot of fun playing this league and would love to continue. I have sent in many emails about this but have not heard anything back. Please help me my main account name is [Removed by Support]

you can use the other thread, we are trying to keep the attention on this topic high as many of us in the same situation..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info