Cant Receive Unlock Code in Email

Hi guys.
Today i was offline for 30mins and get back in to the game.
I recieved a message that i need unlock code sent to my email for unlock my account because i logged in new location.
But when i check my email and there is nothing sent from ggg.
I checked all spam and surely nothing there.
Im using outlook email.
Can you help me in my case.
Last bumped on Dec 29, 2023, 9:04:51 AM
Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear you're having this issue. Could you please make sure you have added support@grindinggear.com to your email provider's contact list and/or whitelist?

If you're still having issues with receiving your unlock code, please contact us at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this further for you :)
"
Drew_GGG wrote:
Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear you're having this issue. Could you please make sure you have added support@grindinggear.com to your email provider's contact list and/or whitelist?

If you're still having issues with receiving your unlock code, please contact us at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this further for you :)

I tried and supporter just asked my account name and character name and nothing go next.
Supporter not even reply my email when i ask how long it will take in my case.
Hi there,

I'm afraid we are currently working through a backlog of emails, however rest assured one of our team will get back to you as soon as possible. I apologise for any delay in response.
"
Drew_GGG wrote:
Hi there,

I'm afraid we are currently working through a backlog of emails, however rest assured one of our team will get back to you as soon as possible. I apologise for any delay in response.

Hope i can enjoy holiday with my friend in 1 hour next. Is there any chance to make it faster :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info