Unrightfully Banned

Hi,
Been blasting through PoE for the last couple of weeks on my main account Kojimba228 - got two characters SRS Guardian and Arc Galvanic Field Inquisitor.
It was lots of fun, after about 50 hours I finally got to install some proper item filters, traded for two items (one unique ring and a 6L) and installed Awakened PoE Trade.
About 60 hours in and I`m getting banned for "Breaching Terms of Service" - no idea what I did wrong.
Messaged to Ban Appeals email - no answer, messaged to support - they said they have passed my info for review and it`s been a couple of days now and I have received 0 updates.
Again, I did not RMT or done any shady stuff. The only things I can suppose flagged my account are trading for 2 items (1 chaos orb each afaik) and me fully reinstalling PoE (like removing cached shaders and stuff like that) due to my rig being outdated and the performance being in the trash.
And all of this right before New Years.
Now, I understand that everyone has a life to live and support/ban appeal team can`t answer everyone and it`s the last week of 2023 and all that, but would it really take that much time to just provide some clarity on what`s happening with my appeal case? Not talking about any sort of ruling or resolving the issue - just some feedback/updates via email, nothing more.
Please, somebody from GGG support, take a look at my case.
PoE has been the ARPG (albeit very complex) I`ve been looking for for a very long time.

Thanks
Last edited by Kojimba229 on Dec 29, 2023, 3:41:45 AM
Last bumped on Dec 29, 2023, 3:44:57 AM
Hey Kojimba229, my apologies but we are unable to discuss account related issues on the forums. If you have already contacted us at support@grindinggear.com, we'll respond as soon as possible. We are currently working through a large number of support requests, but please rest assured we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Need help with anything? Please contact us at support@grindinggear.com for assistance :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info