Heart of the Grove Hideout Decoration Help

Hi,

How do you change the new Horticraft decoration Heart of the Grove to track lifeforce used this league instead of all time?

Last bumped on Jan 9, 2024, 10:36:59 PM
Hey KhanUK, you should be able to check total amount of lifeforce you have used or used within a specific league by going into your hideout editing mode. You should then be able to select the Heart of the Grove Hideout Decoration to check. Information regarding this can be found here.

If you have any further questions regarding this feel free to contact us at support@grindinggear.com :)
Hey Vinky thank you for your response. When I select the bench in editing mode and use scroll wheel it changes to Heart of the Grove (Azmeri) but there is no Affliction mode as shown in the video.
"
KhanUK wrote:
Hey Vinky thank you for your response. When I select the bench in editing mode and use scroll wheel it changes to Heart of the Grove (Azmeri) but there is no Affliction mode as shown in the video.

We've checked with the team for this one and can confirm that Azmeri and Affliction are the same :)
"
Scott_GGG wrote:
"
KhanUK wrote:

We've checked with the team for this one and can confirm that Azmeri and Affliction are the same :)

Hey Scott, thank you for confirming that.

Hope you have a great day!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info