Banned for breaching section 7 of TOS - Ban appeal deny

Main account name: v3rlor3n

Like others, I also got banned on Dec 22 for breaching the Terms of Service (TOS), and when trying to log in again, I received the following error: "Banned by an Administrator."

Support finally replied today, saying that my account was banned for breaching section 7 of the TOS.

Could someone please help me identify which clause I breached to deserve such a severe punishment?

The only third-party software I use are:

1) Awakened POE Trade
2) AHK script to bind the mouse wheel to right click (This is allowed. Please, no delusional comments in the reply saying it is not).

I'm thinking of buying some essential tab in this other account that I have so I can play the game again but If possible I would first like to know the reason I got ban initially so I can avoid it in this account.
Last bumped on Dec 28, 2023, 5:53:05 AM
Hey there, my apologies but we are unable to discuss account related issues on the forums. Please contact us at support@grindinggear.com if you have any questions. If you have already contacted us, please wait for a reply; we are currently working through a large number of support requests, but we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Need help with anything? Please contact us at support@grindinggear.com for assistance :)
Last edited by Jenn_GGG on Dec 28, 2023, 5:53:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info