Banned for breach yet I streamed all gameplay with proof I never used anything.

This is a corrupt company and told me I can create a new account because they banned my other account for supposedly third party. I decided this time I will only stream my game play for video proof I was not using anything not even awakened poe or any other program besides twitch and there website for trading. My account was fine I was playing for a week and decided to spend some money on tabs. Then bam! I was banned. I streamed every moment of game play on this account and they still banned me and stole my money. Jovisonsix is my twitch go ahead and look at the game play that's still there since it falls off over time. They stole my money and my time. I hope this company goes in the hole because this kinda service is crap and they think they can steal from you and get away with it.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Jenn_GGG on Dec 28, 2023, 1:38:47 AM
Last bumped on Dec 28, 2023, 1:46:08 AM
Get same answer. I'm shocked with such attitude from support.
Hey there, unfortunately we are unable to discuss account related issues on the forums. Please contact us at support@grindinggear.com if you have any questions. If you have already contacted us, please wait for a reply; we're currently working through a large number of support requests, but we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Need help with anything? Please contact us at support@grindinggear.com for assistance :)
yeah, funny.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info