PS5 Gemcutters Prism Vendor Recipe not working

Reference number 517047943

I have been able to use the recipe of Gemcutters Prism+Uncorrupted LV 20 gem 5 times now but I still have multiple other gems that won't work with it. I tried different vendors and it still doesn't work.

List of gems with issue so far:
Conductivity
Clarity
Vitality
Flame Dash
Arcane Cloak

Also I saw it in another post but I am also having the issue where pressing circle to inspect the gems on a piece of equipment does literally nothing. It's random and goes away if you leave the zone. Unequipping and re equipping doesn't do anything.
Last bumped on Dec 27, 2023, 6:42:50 PM
You didn't read the patch notes now did ya??

Skill gems can no longer be vendored for quality, you have to do labyrinths to use the font to get quality for skill gems..
Vendor still works with support gems
"

Skill gems can no longer be vendored for quality, you have to do labyrinths to use the font to get quality for skill gems..

Your assessment is correct. 😅 That's a goofy change to 50/50 split it like that but whatever I guess. 🤷‍♂️

The second thing is still an issue though. Fingers crossed that's in this coming patch fix. 🙏
"
"

Your assessment is correct. 😅 That's a goofy change to 50/50 split it like that but whatever I guess. 🤷‍♂️

The second thing is still an issue though. Fingers crossed that's in this coming patch fix. 🙏

Goofy is putting it mildly, it is downright annoying.. But i guess this is to be sxpected so sayeth the veterans..I have only played since 2 weeks before Crucible ended, but what i have experienced so far, the game has only gotten worse since then..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info