Character migration gone wrong and still stuck in Affliction

I switch from SSF Affliction League to standard league because I no longer want to play there. I opened my character but my stash/atlas is reset and empty. Only items I have are the ones that were currently in my box before migration. Is there some type of delay or did I screw something up?

Last bumped on Dec 26, 2023, 8:31:18 PM
If you only migrated your character, you may need to select the ">>" button next to "Create" from the character selection menu to migrate the rest of your progress.

When Stash Tabs are migrated between leagues, they will typically be transferred as "Remove-only" tabs. Please also double check that you don't have the option to hide remove-only tabs if you're still unable to locate your items after migration.

If this doesn't help, please feel free to send an email to support@grindinggear.com about this and we will be able to look into this in more detail with you :)
Nope, that didn't work and it's still stuck in Affliction limbo. I'll email support. Thanks
Affliction is the current temp league

you can't migrate to Standard until Affliction league's end
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Okay, Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info