Japan server is absolutely unplayable, please attend to it

I'm trying to play mildly juiced tier 16 maps, but whenever i run into monsters the server just stops working.It's not that I'm having lag, I see everything that's happening real time, it's the whole server that slows down to a crawl. One second of buff takes 5 actual seconds, it's like playing on slow motion. And during this i can't interact with my inventory, I click on items and the cursor just doesn't pick them up.

And whenever I move away from monsters the server speeds up to catch up the lost time, meaning I have to wait for the fast forward to end which can take 40 seconds, depending on how long I played in slow-mo.

Singapore server doesn't have this, but I get 120 ping there so I'd rather not play in Singapore server. Please fix it guys.
Last edited by sdfesdfe on Dec 26, 2023, 7:35:09 AM
Last bumped on Dec 26, 2023, 8:50:59 AM
So funny that my experience currently is the opposite. I usually play on the SG server but the base ping for some instances is 230ms and too unstable to play. I'm connected to Japan using predictive, only way to get any play out of the game the last 3 days. 80ms on there.

Try going into Options -> Game ->networking predictive to see if it helps. Temporary solution if you havent tried that might work a little better. You will still die to trying to dodge stuff like Izaro slam, rubberbands quite often still here and there.
I haven't really played too much on Singapore, I tried it once and it seemed fine, then I still took my chances on Japan, so you may be right.

Predictive may or may not help, but I'd rather they did something about the problem rather than me working around it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info