Asking Help/Solution(Infinite Load Screen)

Hello Grinding Gear Games,hope you are having a wonderful day,as I started playing this league I didnt really have too much issues just classic league start stutters and stuff but those were pretty forgivable and okay.After 4 days of poe my game started getting stuck at loading screens,the game doesnt freeze,I can hear the background no abnormality at all.However,when I checked the graphics my CPU,GPU or other stuff that keeps the game running got in idle mode(I saw my CPU/GPU getting 20%~,this is not normal because I used to get 70-80% on both while playing the game),as if the game isnt running at all.Before writing all this,I'd like to say that I tried "packcheck" and also checked out my logs in the exact time of the infinite loading happening but there was no error/timeout or anything at all other than the log showing me that I get in the instances in X ms etc.I have a pretty low download speed(1.80mbs~) but even though with this internet I really wanted to play this league and did different fresh reinstalls with deleting the cache being the last option(installed with/without config files on documents,also read from some forums that leaving guild also helped,tried that as well,or I should say that I tried everything that is under the topic of "infinite loading screens" or "stutter while loading" even though like I said it doesnt stutter or freeze,it just keeps loading with a background sound that is not repetitive,I also paid attention to that as well.) My knowledge goes as further as this so I would like to ask for a help if possible.Is there any solutions on this matter? Or anyone from the player community made such tickets? Is this a common problem?I would like to know,I deleted the game with everything with it so if you ask me to download the game I would like you to wait a day for me to respond if there are any other solutions that you can offer.Thanks for your concern.
Last bumped on Dec 26, 2023, 7:22:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info