Unlock Request but No Respond from E-mail for a week?

I read some similar complain about this who make no respond for 2 weeks?

Maybe Im just 1 week not that long waiting period for respond, so What happen with you guys? It is not NORMAL right? I just want to get my account unlock, which get locked due to some one tried to change my e-mail last time.

I had not unlock immediately that time because Im busy on work, no time for gaming, so I let it lock to get safe for awhile. This is my old account without any stash tab and micro transaction, I want to buy the support pack BUT not this old account.

I just want a TIME, just give me a respond, how long does you guys need to solve my problem, I dont want to wait blindly like this!

Maybe my support is not that much but still got buy few basic pack, please dont ignore me like this....

Last bumped on Dec 27, 2023, 10:24:57 PM
Hey ywhterry, if you've already contacted us at support@grindinggear.com, we'll get back to you as soon as possible. We're currently working through a large amount of support requests, but please rest assured we'll get back to you as soon as possible. My apologies for any inconvenience.
Need help with anything? Please contact us at support@grindinggear.com for assistance :)
Wait for a week and finally got e-mail reply yesterday for verification process. After I reply the verification and no respond again for a day. What? I need to wait for a week again? good job man....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info