I didn't get ban with the banwave but my account get locked cuz someone hacked into it.

I don't know if they just lump me with the banwave but my main account got lock and they wont response for 14 hours already. Why would u do that. I want to enjoy chrismas and new year with my friends but now i can't cuz u just locked when i already solve everything u mention. This is so disrespectful, i also bought 480 usd support pack recently. Does GGG ban everyone who spend money so we would spend more on another account? Is this your tactics?? Everyone that faultly ban were the one that bought packs recently as i read in this forum.
Last bumped on Dec 26, 2023, 5:39:48 AM
Hey AbtaL, I'm sorry to hear about that. Could you please contact us at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this further for you?
Need help with anything? Please contact us at support@grindinggear.com for assistance :)
I already contacted you guys via my main account email but no one answer!
Unless you report your hack to GGG the account would remain open, the worst that would happen in terms of access is that there would be an IP lock that has a code emailed to you automatically.

If you HAVE reported that you were hacked then yes, the account IS locked until they can go through the support process...this is to try and prevent further item losses but mainly to stop people using the account to spam/sell what they have stolen.

Unfortunately for you they were already busy processing bans (which was taking multiple days) and you also get hit with it being a seasonal holiday...normally they would have at least started the process of verifying you are the account holder.

You could also be making things worse by trying to bump your email, which removes your ticket from the queue and once updated is placed right at the back each time you bump it.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I sent a ticket on the 20th to change my email, got a response in 10 minutes, then only got a second response yesterday and still waiting xD

Its very obvious at this point they have little to no support staff patience is the only thing we can do.
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Unless you report your hack to GGG the account would remain open, the worst that would happen in terms of access is that there would be an IP lock that has a code emailed to you automatically.

If you HAVE reported that you were hacked then yes, the account IS locked until they can go through the support process...this is to try and prevent further item losses but mainly to stop people using the account to spam/sell what they have stolen.

Unfortunately for you they were already busy processing bans (which was taking multiple days) and you also get hit with it being a seasonal holiday...normally they would have at least started the process of verifying you are the account holder.

You could also be making things worse by trying to bump your email, which removes your ticket from the queue and once updated is placed right at the back each time you bump it.

Well the problem is I ALREADY FIX THE PASSWORD THEY ASK ME TO. Why didn't they lock when they know they wont be able to response? it make no sense to lock and ask me to confirm. And i confirm in 5 mins. And there we go, holiday for 5 days pogger

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info