Serious question about Support

Is it actually worth posting here about our issues with the game?
I ask because I'm having a game-breaking problem, but before posting it here, I checked other issues people were posting and it seems like every single one was unresolved and just "waiting", even when following GGG's troubleshooting guide.
Do they read people's post and reach to them somewhere else, or do they actually never respond?

Disclaimer: I by no means intend this question as an attack or anything near that to the support team. I recently had an issue regarding account/microtransaction and it was swiftly resolved by them through mail. Just wanted to make sure this was the correct place in which to ask about a technical issue and expect a reply.

Last bumped on Dec 26, 2023, 3:47:04 AM
"
CaffeineAlex wrote:
Is it actually worth posting here about our issues with the game?
I ask because I'm having a game-breaking problem, but before posting it here, I checked other issues people were posting and it seems like every single one was unresolved and just "waiting", even when following GGG's troubleshooting guide.
Do they read people's post and reach to them somewhere else, or do they actually never respond?

Disclaimer: I by no means intend this question as an attack or anything near that to the support team. I recently had an issue regarding account/microtransaction and it was swiftly resolved by them through mail. Just wanted to make sure this was the correct place in which to ask about a technical issue and expect a reply.

It's very, very rare that someone from support responds. If you look back you'll see there's a small number of threads where there's a GGG response.

If you've been through the General Troubleshooting Guide and continue to have issues, you can post here and hope someone can help or you could try emailing support...
This has always been a place where other users try to help you.

GGG did try at one point to help with the tech stuff (even had a separate email address for it) but that didn't last too long.

Unfortunately the amount of trouble shooting they need to do with uncooperative players makes it time and cost prohibitive.

Take connection issues for instance, the basics are to power cycle your router regardless, run a WinMTR to the server you use while you play and have the issue and maybe use a little common sense (for example there IS going to be increased latency during xmas/new year because there are millions of people at home using the internet compared to a normal week)
Instead the basic player WILL just blame the servers, come up with mad conspiracies about server management and point blank refuse to do even the most basic trouble shooting.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info