Email change

Hello, i need to change my email, because the game asks for code verification, but i dont have acess to the email i've created the account, and to change email you guys asks for the previous email too, i'm in a infinite loop and cant play the game.
Last bumped on Jan 8, 2024, 1:57:51 PM
Hi there Luffy572,

I am sorry to hear that! However, we would be happy to look into this for you! For us to do so, could you please email us at support@grindinggear.com regarding this?
"
RoryF_GGG wrote:
Hi there Luffy572,

I am sorry to hear that! However, we would be happy to look into this for you! For us to do so, could you please email us at support@grindinggear.com regarding this?

I have already done that, and cant play since 2 days ago, but i've not been responded yet, and my holidays are ending soon :'(.
I started this process on the 19th or 20th and got my first reply in 10 mins, i answered with the info, then only got a response 2 days ago, replied to this and still nudda so dont expect any fast resolution.

"
medicated03 wrote:
I started this process on the 19th or 20th and got my first reply in 10 mins, i answered with the info, then only got a response 2 days ago, replied to this and still nudda so dont expect any fast resolution.

Yes, I cant log in from the client, is been a few days already, i had no response for my e-mail, just here in the forum, cant be that hard to change the email, i don't even know why there is only 1 way to change the email (acessing your old one), There must be easier and faster ways to solve this.
You mean from your account profile ? Like every other game ?
Nah better take player hostage in an infinite mail loop and overload an already overloaded support.
I sent mail for mail change 4 weeks ago, they sent me 8 mails asking for questions but did nothing.
They just play with you so you create a new account and buy stash tabs on it.
Move on to other games, there's plenty of good ones out there.
"
suuuuuupa wrote:
You mean from your account profile ? Like every other game ?
Nah better take player hostage in an infinite mail loop and overload an already overloaded support.
I sent mail for mail change 4 weeks ago, they sent me 8 mails asking for questions but did nothing.
They just play with you so you create a new account and buy stash tabs on it.
Move on to other games, there's plenty of good ones out there.

Yes i'm on the same situation, already answered 3 emails or so, with questions, and the last one was ''have you tried to recover your lost email account''? Why the fuck i would email the GGG support to change my email manually if i have other ways to do it myself? Just staling
same situation here..since 30/12 trying to do this, got one responde after days asking me if i can regain acess of a email i dont have for 5-6 years now..
almost 5 days trying to solve this and i cant play...

frustating..
I am in the same situation, it's been almost a month.... Answered to 8 mails for loads of verification....
I was hoping it could get fixed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info