Jungle Valley Wildwood Wisps invisible or floating bug - Flask Bug - PS5

Hey,

This reported issue is on the PS5.

I figured this would be fixed so I didn't post it a week ago but as I see the problem still persists, here I am.

Wildwood Wisps in Jungle Valley is either completely invisible or floating on the ceiling at the top of my screen. There has not been a single time I have run the map to where the league mechanic worked as intended.

This is an annoying issue as this is my favored map and I would love to run this map juiced and reap the glory of all the wisps power. However, I stopped investing any currency in this map as it isn't worth it.

On a side note, the map itself is bugged. There has been several instances where my flasks do not apply to me. The flasks are set to automatically use when charges reach full and I have near 100% uptime. I can see the charges gaining, the flasks being used, the sound of the flasks going off but there is no effect.

Thanks, and I hope this gets fixed.
Last bumped on Mar 11, 2024, 2:05:24 PM
Same wisp missing on jv. Other maps seem ok. PS5.
Bug report section for consoles:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/715
"
Hey,

This reported issue is on the PS5.

I figured this would be fixed so I didn't post it a week ago but as I see the problem still persists, here I am.

Wildwood Wisps in Jungle Valley is either completely invisible or floating on the ceiling at the top of my screen. There has not been a single time I have run the map to where the league mechanic worked as intended.

This is an annoying issue as this is my favored map and I would love to run this map juiced and reap the glory of all the wisps power. However, I stopped investing any currency in this map as it isn't worth it.

On a side note, the map itself is bugged. There has been several instances where my flasks do not apply to me. The flasks are set to automatically use when charges reach full and I have near 100% uptime. I can see the charges gaining, the flasks being used, the sound of the flasks going off but there is no effect.

Thanks, and I hope this gets fixed.

PS5 bug go elsewhere: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/715
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
It's not alone in being tied to wisps either. The reward you get from the challenges (35) that makes enemies explode into flowers also displays at the wrong height. I'll get a video of it later to submit, easiest seen when doing Chimera's map. Killing his minions in their cages displays the death height as the same as Chimera when he is on his post during the minion phases. Also seen in other maps and even in delve.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info