The horrendous performance of this league

I'm getting numerous disconnects this league and may progress is always partly nullified. I just lost 4 divine orbs from a shrine, got a disco and got set back like 2 minutes or something. In addition to that my maps are always closed and alle my juice went into thin air. Not to speak about the performance which is horrible over the entire life time of this league. So i'm wondering this is the case. What happend so that i cant play right now? Fells like one is constantly punished for staying in the game. Juice, currency, lucky altars, exp and progress getting lost time and time again. This feels utterly frustrating. I don't wanna bitch about GG or something. Just wonderung what changed. Last couple of leagues felt entirely different in terms of performance. Ist this an attendance thing? Or am i thie only to expierience this?

Please excuse my bad english. It isnt my first language and i'm kinda upset right now.
IGN: Karasendrieth
Last bumped on Dec 25, 2023, 6:01:08 PM
Merry christams Exile, see you next weekend MTX sale, oh preformance? we dont care, GGG XD
Hey Exiles.
THe preformance has been rough the past couple of leagues.
Big problem with things not showing up on the screen to
lag being so bad its bordering on unplayable as progressing my exile
is just not happening due to screen freeze.

ADD A DARN MS COUNTER TO CONSOLE so we can keep an eye on the latency.
next to the server just add a ms counter to help us choosing the right server.

was planning on on getting some cool mtx as a personal xmas gift to myself but the preformance has really soured my mood.

Wish everyone at GGG a merry xmas and happy new year.just dont forget us exiles on console.we love you guys too you know

Best
Red
"
Darkblade13 wrote:
I'm getting numerous disconnects this league and my progress is always partly nullified. I just lost 4 divine orbs from a shrine, got a disco and got set back like 2 minutes or something. In addition to that my maps are always closed and all my juice went into thin air. Not to speak about the performance which is horrible over the entire life time of this league. So i'm wondering why this is the case? What happend so that i cant play right now? Feels like one is constantly punished for staying in the game. Juice, currency, lucky altars, exp. and progress getting lost time and time again. This feels utterly frustrating. I don't wanna bitch about GGG or something. Just wonderung what changed. Last couple of leagues felt entirely different in terms of performance. Is this an attendance thing? Or am i thie only to expierience this?

Please excuse my bad english. It isnt my first language and i'm kinda upset right now.
IGN: Karasendrieth
"
rednelsilver wrote:
ADD A DARN MS COUNTER TO CONSOLE so we can keep an eye on the latency.

Press F1 to see latency.

Edit: Oh, Playstation. Nevermind.
Last edited by plz on Dec 31, 2023, 3:43:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info