Affliction Challenge Completion Bugs

I'm not able to complete a few challenges in the affliction league and after testing in game believe these might be bugs:

Meaningful Masters: Cannot get credit for any master besides Kirac despite running master missions on a Tier 16 with IQ 80+.

Beseeching Beyond: Cannot complete the last "Defeat a Beyond boss in a Tier 16 map with at least 80% Item quantity". I've done this 10+ times on 90+ T16s...

Bizarre Blights: Same issue with Beseeching for the last T16 with 5 Modifiers...

I've tried corrupting maps, 100+ quant, multiple attempts and no luck. Hoping there is something simple I missed.
Last bumped on Dec 25, 2023, 10:25:57 AM
You didn't answer in another thread. Are you using Meticulous Appraiser?

"
Bizarre Blights: Same issue with Beseeching for the last T16 with 5 Modifiers...

Was it a Blight-Ravaged map? With at least 5 modifiers (prefixes and suffixes, not mod lines)?
Last edited by seaman on Dec 25, 2023, 5:13:40 AM
"
SkyHawk17 wrote:
Meaningful Masters: Cannot get credit for any master besides Kirac despite running master missions on a Tier 16 with IQ 80+.

Beseeching Beyond: Cannot complete the last "Defeat a Beyond boss in a Tier 16 map with at least 80% Item quantity". I've done this 10+ times on 90+ T16s...

If you have Meticulous Appraiser allocated, your maps don't have any Item Quantity because it's converted to Item Rarity.
I think this might have been the issue thank you very much for your help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info