ban and no email responses

Hello, on 21.dec i got banned as "Breaching Terms of Use" while casualy playing the game. The game kicked me out saying
"Banned by an Administrator". There wasnt any notice on my email about the ban.
I've sent an email that day to support@grindinggear.com and still didnt get any response about my ban.
I dont think i did something that would be considered as Breaching Terms of Use.

my main account is: Caliodada_
Last edited by bhimmer on Dec 23, 2023, 4:41:22 PM
Last bumped on Dec 24, 2023, 9:04:06 PM
Same here bro, got ban on dec/22, with same reason and same scenario. Still waiting for support to reply. There is pretty much nothing we can do right now since they are all on Christmas break.

5 years of mtx, stash tabs, league rewards all gone saddddddd :(
Hey there,

I am sorry to hear that! If you have emailed us at support@grindinggear.com regarding this, we will be sure to respond as soon as possible. I apologise for any inconvenience in the meantime.
"
bhimmer wrote:
Hello, on 21.dec i got banned as "Breaching Terms of Use" while casualy playing the game. The game kicked me out saying
"Banned by an Administrator". There wasnt any notice on my email about the ban.
I've sent an email that day to support@grindinggear.com and still didnt get any response about my ban.
I dont think i did something that would be considered as Breaching Terms of Use.

my main account is: Caliodada_

dealing with the same issue, sent an email on 21th to support didnt get reply only thing we can do is wait i guess, my main is: Tendynenitoxic

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info