Banned;No reason,No answer,No help and trusted GGG?

Hey all;

I was banned like many of friends in a short period of time. I have no idea why; if I had, I would say this with all my sincerity. I do not use 3rd party applications, I am not a scammer, I do not know about bug abuse. Most of the time, I play alone and occasionally with a friend or two. Do you think this is fair? ?
I have been a loyal player of Path of Exile for years and GGG company has always given me confidence by taking care of its players. I never hesitate to pay. (stash tabs, mtx etc.)
But the situation we are experiencing made me very disappointed. I was banned, I have no idea why, no one answers, no one helps. We really should still trust GGG. If we are going to trust, how long should we wait?

I apologize if I wrote something wrong unintentionally, I have absolutely no bad intentions. I just wanted to explain with all my sincerity the situation that I and my friends who experienced the same thing are in.

Thanks to read..
Good and happy days..
Last bumped on Dec 23, 2023, 9:48:23 AM
Hi there,

Could you please send us an email at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this further for you? If you have already done so there may be a delay in us getting back to you as due to the launch of the Affliction League we are currently quite busy. However rest assured one of our team will respond as soon as possible.
I already did this and I'm just waiting for 3 days;
I think this is an autoban because there is no reason for an admin to restrict me, I'm absolutely sure of that.

While GGG producers emphasize in broadcasts or forums (I don't remember exactly) that even a single player is important to you, doesn't it contradict what they say when they remove a loyal player who has played this game for years without any significant reason?
I've been waiting for this league for a month; I started, I get suspended and I wait again.

Since you don't have a team to meet the post demands, shouldn't you be more careful and meticulous when removing players? While there are still a lot of feedback issues that the league leaders and developer employees are dealing with, how logical is it to add a ban wave that we don't even know the reason for?

Don't we deserve the respect and trust we have in you?
Total disappointment.

Just some empathy..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info