Trading effeicently. HELP ME

Evening Exiles.
I need to become a better trader, so i can make more money and save more time.

First of all, i would like to know what GGG¨s standpoint on using bots for various tasks.
ive noticed on multiple occasions, that people can fill up with currency with the speed of a bot, not clicking them manually in or shifting them in. tjey litteraly fill up in an instant, i would like to know how they do that, since thats a little of a time saver.

Also, ive noticed on some occosaions, that i get insta invited when i whisper some 1, like instant, i figured this must be some sort of bot aswell, how do i get that? so that i can auto invite players that whisper me for items.

another thing, is. is it possible to have either an alt acc, or run a seperate char in the background, to do the trades for you while u do other stuff like mapping etc...?

Also, any tips on how to become faster, better, and make more money on trading are welcome.
BE AWARE, i dont wanna get banned for something that GGG dosent want players to do, so only give me options that GGG allows.

Thanks in advance.

Last bumped on Dec 22, 2023, 8:11:18 PM
​In general, we do not encourage the creation or use of third-party tools because they provide advantages for players that use them. I'm afraid, due to the dynamics of our policies, we're unable to guarantee if a tool is allowed or would remain allowed in the future.

I would recommend refraining from creating or using any programs that automates or does more than one action with a keystroke or mouse click as well as anything that interacts with the game client to provide an advantage over other players or provide information that isn't normally visible.
"
Ian_GGG wrote:
​In general, we do not encourage the creation or use of third-party tools because they provide advantages for players that use them. I'm afraid, due to the dynamics of our policies, we're unable to guarantee if a tool is allowed or would remain allowed in the future.

I would recommend refraining from creating or using any programs that automates or does more than one action with a keystroke or mouse click as well as anything that interacts with the game client to provide an advantage over other players or provide information that isn't normally visible.

But where is the line with third party programs, cause Awakened Poe Trade Macro, is allowed and every 1 uses it, and you guys dont have a problem with that, and that provides information that isent visble in game? so where is the line and rules with third party use?
"
But where is the line with third party programs, cause Awakened Poe Trade Macro, is allowed and every 1 uses it

Lets stop you right there, you've been given an answer it's not there for you to pick holes in.

Bots = a ban
anything that automates = ban

You can have 2 accounts running per PC BUT no automation or key mirroring, you need to control each one yourself.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
What about stuff like mercury trade or the other 1 thats like it, i dont remember its name.?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info