regret buying supporters packs now

I was really enjoing path of exile after really getting into it earlier this year.

I feel completely ripped off because I bought the supporter packs and then you guys completely destroyed the ability to play the game on Linux by changing the vulkan support.

The game is completely unplayable.

I won't be coming back to check if you have fixed it any more as it has been a couple of months.
Last edited by birmas_au on Dec 21, 2023, 6:37:26 PM
Last bumped on Dec 26, 2023, 1:23:49 AM
They didn't fixed it since 3.22 started? I figured out today. I'm glad that I missed ending of the last supporter packs, which I was going to get, and wouldn't be going for the new one either.

Maybe I will try to run it on SteamDeck, but its not as good as my gaming PC.

Or I will just delve into my Steam library and try to go through all the games I hoarded there, which still work on Linux.
"
birmas_au wrote:
I was really enjoing path of exile after really getting into it earlier this year.

I feel completely ripped off because I bought the supporter packs and then you guys completely destroyed the ability to play the game on Linux by changing the vulkan support.

The game is completely unplayable.

I won't be coming back to check if you have fixed it any more as it has been a couple of months.

I play on Linux with Vulkan through Steam with Proton Experimental. I've not encountered any issues. What problems are you having, exactly?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info