e-mail change on account (already massaged support)

Hello,
please its almost 2 weeks in since im messaging back and forth with the support staff. They just answer every couple days for some proove that im the account owner, which ive given plenty. This procedure is fine but that simple task should not take that long i mean we are 2 weeks in and i can't play. By that rate the league will be over. Especially with the holidays comming up and the way softcore trade league works. PLS all im asking is to replay in a few hours or a day or two but not that long. The busy start is over...
Last bumped on Dec 21, 2023, 5:51:41 PM
Hi there naplike,

Unfortunately we are still experiencing a large volume of requests but are working to respond and assist as soon as we are able. If you have already contacted us, the relevant team members will be in touch as soon as possible to assist further!

I apologise for any inconvenience in the meantime!
ive never contacted support but is this normal? i mean several days esp at league start there should be more staff for this. like how esp when they reply and i reply back and then nothing for days. why not instantly post what i should deliver as proof at one time when so my account can be fixed and the next people are in order instead of half starting something here and there... started with give this evidence and then this and then this instead of writing it all in one email and thats it. i deliver and done and not this back and forth
Last edited by naplike on Dec 21, 2023, 5:50:13 PM
His normal, they have 1 person on support, amazing game, with a unexistent support.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info