UNFAIR BAN

I was playing and was disconnected, when I tried to relog I was informed that my account was banned (FOR NO REASON!)

I read the entire terms of use, and found no reason for such ban.

Today when re-reading together with my lawyers we did not find any violation that I could have committed. It's definitely a systemic error.

I'd like it to be reviewed so I can get back to my account as quickly as possible.

Can someone help me?
Last bumped on Dec 21, 2023, 7:47:14 PM
Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that! Could you please email us at support@grindinggear.com regarding this if you have not done so already for us to look into this further for you?
Hello,

We sent the email, but I wouldn't want to wait a long time (as response rates via email are usually very slow) for an unfair accusation of breach of terms.

I see that the support is very efficient in terms of communication on the forums. Is there any way you guys can speed up this process? The reports we have are of a long delay in email support. Please help me!

acc (llhallsbr)
Hello,

I have the same issue. Got banned 3 hours ago without any reason. Just Banned by Administrator. I haven't done anything violating the ToS and I'm 1000% sure of that.

Can someone help me speed up the process somehow? I already mailed the support!

Thank you in advance!

acc: jaymodest
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/jaymodest
I was playing with my friend and he suddenly just got banned too. Same notification "banned by an administrator". Already mailed support.

His acc name is: Sangi_Kenshu
Last edited by OhAnnie on Dec 21, 2023, 5:23:19 PM
It doesn't feel safe to play in this league since there are so many random bans without proper help from GGG.

There is some error that is generating these bans for no reason, and they do not give the necessary attention. they are causing a big discontent in the community unnecessarily.
"
llhallsbr2 wrote:
Hello,

We sent the email, but I wouldn't want to wait a long time (as response rates via email are usually very slow) for an unfair accusation of breach of terms.

I see that the support is very efficient in terms of communication on the forums. Is there any way you guys can speed up this process? The reports we have are of a long delay in email support. Please help me!

acc (llhallsbr)

They are not efficient at all here on the forum, they just copy and paste the same message every time and disappear. You know what also responds very quickly? Bots.
"
They are not efficient at all here on the forum, they just copy and paste the same message every time and disappear. You know what also responds very quickly? Bots.

sad but it's the truth

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info