Google email unable to receive unlock code

My Google email was previously blocked, and once unblocked, I won't be able to receive the unlock code or email to change my email address
I passed support@grindinggear.com I sent you an email
You replied to me asking me to add to your email provider's contact list and/or whitelist
I followed your method and it didn't work, and I searched for other places like the trash can but couldn't find the email.
Afterwards, I replied to you, but there were no messages or emails from you to reply to me.
If I include the time when my Google email was unblocked, I haven't played any games for almost a week now
Can you still solve this matter, or are you currently working on it?
If you see it, please reply
Thank you

Last bumped on Dec 21, 2023, 9:16:51 AM
Hi there,

I'm afraid with the launch of the Affliction League we are currently quite busy responding to players queries. However rest assured one of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
"
Drew_GGG wrote:
Hi there,

I'm afraid with the launch of the Affliction League we are currently quite busy responding to players queries. However rest assured one of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.

To be honest, please hurry up, or you can directly change my email address
I haven't played games for almost a week, and I'm going crazy without a POE.
Thank you

Be prepared to wait multiple weeks...
I'm currently having the same issue, my old email was deleted because provider was absorbed.
As you can see i have access to my profile and everything but unlike EVERY other game you can't change email from here...
You have to go through support and they will just torture you : Takes 4 days to answer your mail, ask you multiple questions one by one (i'm in loop 5 now), i'm stuck for 3 weeks now.
They probably do this on purpose so you rebuy stach tabs on another account.
Else why wouldn't we be able to change email via profile ?
And they tell you they are overflown by support queries meanwhile they do such nonsense...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info