Need to change email.

I want to get off the steam build which is unplyable in my pc and into the standalone one.

But I can't login because I forgot the email, I've already tried the email change in the connections but it asks me to confirm the swap on the email i don't have. Asked support for help but they sent me this link (https://www.pathofexile.com/account/lost-password) to figure it out. The only box I can see there asks me for my email, I don't have it. Since then I've had radio silence from support.

I don't know what email this account is linked to, any solution involving me knowing what that email is won't work. Please don't exile me, show me another path.

There is a very real chance that I'm being a dumbass but I need help seeing it.
Last edited by Shoutry on Dec 19, 2023, 6:36:00 PM
Last bumped on Jan 8, 2024, 9:43:18 PM
Hi there,

Sorry for any delays in responses for your emails. If you have sent us an email at support@grindinggear.com regarding this we will respond as soon as possible.
I have a similar issue, although support was far more helpful originally.

They asked me for some account and character information which i provided, along with some extra information like my last pack purchase date + payment method in the hopes speeding up the process.

What i dont get is my first email was replied to in 10 mins, after providing all the requested info i waited hours and nudda now the next day radio silence for me too , any luck getting a reply yet OP ?
Man I wish they gave me that option, but yeah no luck so far.

Same deal with the support response too, minutes for the first one days and counting for the second one.

Thanks for showing interest mate.
Same situation here.
They sent me multiple mails spread over multiple weeks (>3) but nothing more than "we are overburden".
They just playing with you so you lose patience and buy stash tabs on a new account
Update: WE ON BOYS.

Took a little but the promised land is here, don't give up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info