Can't login to the website

I ran into an issue where the prompt to log into my website account with Steam ID pops up a message "Your login request has expired. Please try to log in again.", together with a code to send to support.

I tried logging in a a few more times, updated + refreshed my browser (Firefox), tried some more. Didn't work, and neither did restarting PC. At the end, I cleared cookies and cache and that did the trick, so just putting this out here in case someone needs the info because I didn't find anything on this yet.
Last bumped on Dec 19, 2023, 2:59:12 PM
Thanks for posting this!

If anyone is experiencing issues with the website we recommend clearing your browser cookies and cache and restarting your web browser.

If you are still unable to log in I would also recommend trying with a different web browser (such as Microsoft Edge/Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome), using a private/incognito session, and temporarily disabling any sort of pop-up blockers or browser extensions to see if this helps.

If this doesn't work, please let us know and provide a fresh screenshot of the error you are receiving to support@grindinggear.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info