Any other means of contact than email available?

Is it possible to get in touch with GGG support other than email? Like chat or phone or something more synchronous? I cannot login to my account and all contact via emails so far has been extremely delayed (6 days last time!!!).

I need to get the location check disabled asap since I cant seem to receive unlock codes via email any longer (neither do i receive confirmation email to change email e.g.) and my ISP assignes me a new IP every day and often times this results in a "location change" for your algorithm; so every couple of days I am completely logged out of my account and can't play any longer. This is completely unacceptable to be handled so poorly. At least put my email on some sort of filter to fast-track it or I don't know.

Pretty please, I would like to get in touch with a GGG support person asap to get these issues resolved / sorted out.
Last bumped on Dec 19, 2023, 1:58:42 PM
Hi there,

I'm afraid with the launch of the Affliction League we are currently quite busy responding to player's emails. Rest assured however one of our team will get back to you as soon as possible, I apologise for any inconvenience the delay may have caused.
Still no reply via email support, still not able to play after another 8 hours. Can someone please escalate?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info