[XBOX] Vendor bug with Lv20 gems + Gemcutter's

I tried to vendor a few lv20 gems with a Gemcutter to get back a lv1 20%quality gem. Instead getting a gem back the vendor window shows 2 wisdom fragments. Amongst all the lv 20 gems that I tried to vendor, this bug seems consistent with the gems that have had their qualities changed this league. (not the new transfigured gems, just the base gem) Not sure if anyone else has experienced this.
Last bumped on Dec 19, 2023, 12:48:32 AM
Not a bug. They changed it so all skill gems have to be qualitied doing the tedious and boring labyrinths.. Only support gems can still be vendor recipied..

I am NOT enjoying this stupid change.. Just had to do 5 merciless to get a exploding trap to 20% quality as i dont get any goddess invitation drops
Last edited by HolgerDanske891 on Dec 18, 2023, 9:41:36 PM
"
Not a bug. They changed it so all skill gems have to be qualitied doing the tedious and boring labyrinths.. Only support gems can still be vendor recipied..

I am NOT enjoying this stupid change.. Just had to do 5 merciless to get a exploding trap to 20% quality as i dont get any goddess invitation drops

Ah, ok. Was not aware of that change. Thanks for letting me know.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info