Question?

I have 2 accounts and would like to try and play them at the same time. Playing one with keyboard/mouse and the other with a controller. My issue here is only one is operable at one time being the window in "focus".

I was wondering if anyone knew a way to be able to control one screen with the controller while the other one is being controlled by the mouse at the same time?

I know there is a way to make different "work stations" on a computer that can achieve this but I'm unsure how to go about this, as I also want to be sure everything is done within the TOS.
Last bumped on Dec 18, 2023, 3:01:03 PM
Hi there,

While I cannot provide a solution to your issue I can provide some rules regarding 'multi-boxing' for Path of Exile.

- No more than 2 clients can be run at the same time on one computer.
- Anything more will need to be run on a separate PC in the room.
- ‘VMWare' and other types of emulators for running more than 2 clients on a PC is not okay.
- Absolutely no input mirroring allowed; each PC needs to be self-contained with its own mouse/keyboard etc. inputs.
So from my understanding as long as theres no input mirroring if I can find a way to have one controlled by the mouse/keyboard only and the other controller only then that should be fine with TOS?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info