Banned account's

Account name - [Removed by Support]
Leauge - affliction

15/12/2023 I was banned allegedly for third-party software, but the only additional programs I have are awakening poe trade and path of building. I wrote to support several times at support@grindinggear.com and banappeals@grindinggear.com but there was no answer, no feedback at all. How much to wait? What's happened? Why was I banned? After sending several emails, I decided that while I was waiting for a response on the main account, I would create another one.

Account name - [Removed by Support]
League - Affliction
17/12/2023 Started, bought a support pack and... Banned... Again... For the same reason! What the fuck is going on? I don't have any third party software. This is looking more and more like a scam. The ban will be made by a new ban, and it may still be done. But I won’t make any more accounts, I want to return the money for the support pack I purchased. And I don’t need to answer past! You don’t need to tell me to write to support support@grindinggear.com, I wrote it to no avail.

P.S. Maybe they are banning us because we are Russian? So you tell me about it directly, sanctions, we understand everything. To at least understand, should I wait for an answer or not?
Last bumped on Dec 18, 2023, 12:55:38 PM
Hey there,

We apologise for the delay in response to your request. If you have already contacted us via email we will respond to you as soon as possible.
I wrote my contact information. These are my logins in the game and also my emails.
"
Tai_GGG wrote:
Hey there,

We apologise for the delay in response to your request. If you have already contacted us via email we will respond to you as soon as possible.

And again. Silence...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info