Loading times and textures pop in gets unbearable after several maps

I'm really getting tired having to restart the game every 5-10 maps as performance degrades over time. Load times are getting to around 1-2 min after longer play sessions.

Would appreciate if this is finally addressed.

On series x and wired connection btw.
Last bumped on Jan 5, 2024, 6:35:02 AM
Up this post
Same on xsx wired cali server worst after hot fix yesterday??
Same on Ps5 Server:Frankfurt
same on series X
Up
100%, games performance has taken a nosedive since the "graphical update" we received at the end of crucible 3.21.
WTB Textures
Same series s... The situation got much worse yesterday/today.
It doesn't matter whether you play on the XBox Series X or S. If you play juiced maps, it's over. In the last league you could get into TOTA gameplay, which was fine in terms of performance. Now if you don't play juiced maps in combination with the league mechanics, it just feels bad in terms of rewards. But when you play juiced maps, you're constantly asking yourself, 'How addicted am I that I keep playing this slideshow of a game?'

I hope it gets better with POE2, but knowing that the console is irrelevant to GGG, I'm not getting my hopes up.

As long as the performance doesn't improve noticeably, I won't be spending any more money on the game. if I don't spend I can't complain and it is easier to quit.
It's not a juised map problem... It's looks like memory leak, even on white maps after ~5-6 maps load time increase x2, and game start laging.
Last edited by talraashi on Dec 23, 2023, 12:37:58 PM
yup it's still pretty bad and annoying with the textures not loading in. It's especially bad in harvest. Like why you gotta change that engine when it was running fine before?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info