Ban for third party software

Good afternoon, my account https://ru.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TripleSoi was banned due to the use of third party software.
I sent an appeal to support@grindinggear.com, but within 3 days I didn't get a reply, so I'm duplicating it here.
This is my first path of exile account and my first experience and I don't want to create another one as it is linked to my steam.
I played for about 2 days, ~6 hours, managed to get 29 lvl witch. I played on a moscow server, it kept crashing out of it, so I changed the server to frankfurt and got banned almost immediately. Since I obviously did not use any third-party programmes and apply for an unban.
1. Programs that I have installed and open on my computer: riot vanguard, overwolf, curseforge, insightcapture, intellijidea discord and other more mundane.
2. windows 11 operating system.
If anything else is needed on my end I can help, but would appreciate consideration in the near future as the discount on the tabs is running out (my friends have said they are essential to purchase).
Last bumped on Dec 18, 2023, 7:13:07 AM
Hi there - if you have already sent us an email regarding this rest then rest assured one of our team will assist you as soon as possible. We apologise for the delay.
Thanks for your assistance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info