Unlock code issues twice

Hello,
So far this league I have needed a unlock code twice. Was sent a manual code and fixed the issue for a few days and now has happened again after a few days. last email I received was close to three days ago when trying to receive help again. So, looking for somewhere to let of steam and ask questions. Would a VPN cause this I assume that might be an issue but looking for conformation from someone who also has a VPN or from someone at support. Just getting very frustrated about this I have spent more time waiting for emails then playing the new season.
Thank you for any answers.
Last bumped on Dec 19, 2023, 2:02:35 AM
Still hoping to get contact from anyone from support. I am not sure if I am being unreasonable, or this is getting out of hand I cannot get an email or someone on the forums to offer any help.
Hey letmeplaynow, please make sure you've added support@grindinggear.com to your email provider's contact list and/or whitelist. Please also check the spam/junk mail folders in case the automated email was accidentally filtered.

If you still aren't receiving your unlock code, please contact us at support@grindinggear.com for further assistance. We are working through a large number of support requests at the moment, but we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Need help with anything? Please contact us at support@grindinggear.com for assistance :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info