my alt account has been for violeting TOS,

So... last Thursday or Friday i've decided to create an alt account so that i can try new atlast tree and other thing.

So I trade my alt account some leveling unique for QOL and speed up process of doing Act 1 to Act 10.
However, my alt account has been kicked and banned.

So i would like to know if there is any TOS that says player isn't allow to have multiple account or stuff like that.

Note that the only macro i'm using is Awakened Trade micro. whichi i think it's safe? (I hope)

gamer feels sad and require support :(
Last bumped on Dec 18, 2023, 5:26:28 AM
Hey dchain2099, we can't assist with account related issues over the forums, but we're happy to look into this for you; please contact us at support@grindinggear.com for further assistance.
Need help with anything? Please contact us at support@grindinggear.com for assistance :)
Last edited by Jenn_GGG on Dec 18, 2023, 12:24:05 AM
hi GM Jenn,

The thing is that, i've seny my email to support (support@grindinggear.com), and provide with request reply information, but since 15th Dec. but there are no more reply ever since.

Thus I need to know if I do violet any TOS, so that the communication has stopped. Thanks
If you have already contacted us at support@grindinggear.com, we'll get back to you as soon as possible. We are currently working though a large number of support requests, but please rest assured we will get back to you as soon as the appropriate team member is available to do so.
Need help with anything? Please contact us at support@grindinggear.com for assistance :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info