The Coward's Trial bug

I've tried to complete this map 3 times and i always get stuck after clearing the first room. There should be a door for me to go to the next wave but it doesn't appear.
Last bumped on May 2, 2024, 6:49:51 PM
I'm in this map now with the same bug. stuck in the first room, next wave isn't starting. 4 monsters remain.
you need to kill all the monster in the room......
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
spaceman255 wrote:
I'm in this map now with the same bug. stuck in the first room, next wave isn't starting. 4 monsters remain.

Are you probably using the new specters that summon minions?
I'm experiencing the same issue as well. It does seem to be due to the mobs spawned by some wildwood specters counting towards the mobs remaining count.

I'm guessing this is a known issue? (Shame I had to brick my only trial to learn about it :/)
friendly reminder: This does still happen. not funny in SSF.

Using Cultist Witch specter (seems to be the problem) plus Warcaller and Snowcaller
Last edited by pmmGarak on May 2, 2024, 4:09:58 PM
Thanks for your report, we're looking into this.
why does this take 5 months to address when other items get immediate patches? trying to understand how stuff like this gets deprioritized or ignored for one or more entire leagues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info