LAGS PROBLEMS

I would like to ask for help since the last league, after the lag-related pain, the game of poe is a torture, when I play all day long, I have at least 30 kicks from the game like my friend in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSTaNxEuKpI&t=438s 7.51 in the video thank you very much for your help
Last edited by Majerss on Dec 17, 2023, 5:20:24 PM
Last bumped on Dec 24, 2023, 5:33:02 PM
Server Texas: I cant play because of latency spikes. Other games dont have latency problems. GGG please fix it.
I posted about this on Friday EST US to an existing thread with ~20 responses. Horrible lag spikes that last > 30 secs and sometimes more. Sometimes game just stops after waiting. No response or acknowledgement from GGG.
Germany... same problem... latency should be round about max 30... during daytime, I assume servers are not very crowded, mostly fine latency... but every hour later into the day those annoying lag spikes show up more and more... during evening time really hard to play... some maps work... some have lag spikes up to 3-4k ms.... jumping up and down like crazy. tried different servers, even tried US server ... I really hope that ggg will fix that... especially if they don´t want to loose the trust of many players before launch of POE2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info