Missing 6 Chaos orbs after having to re-log

I am missing 6 Chaos orbs from my stash after having to relog into the game due toa bug with my health regen and rightous fire no working correctly, after relogging that fixed that bug issue but I am now missing 6 of my chaos orbs which I have been saving to get a Rathpith Globe.......I would like my Chaos orbs back, because this is unfair BS I have been grinding like crazy to save up the chaos orbs to buy that shield and the game just takes 6 of them from me.......I need 20 to trade for one and I had 19, now I only hav have 13......wtf....
Last edited by Relic89 on Dec 17, 2023, 12:59:07 AM
Last bumped on Dec 17, 2023, 3:56:47 AM
6c is like a penny for most other end game player

Also, GGG would not restore any item including HH
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Hi Relic89,

I'm really sorry about the loss of your items, but we're unable to restore items under any circumstances for a variety of reasons.
No restores for any reason, been that way since launch.

AND things generally don't just disappear for no reason.

If the orbs were in your stash then it's likely that you used a crafting option (crafting maps or gear will take currency from your stash automatically unless it is in tabs 7 onwards)

Or you have an affinity set and it put the orbs where you don't expect it.

The only "bug" (and it's more of a technical limitation coupled with bad luck) is where you just pick something up and get disconnected before the game dose a periodic save or you use your stash tab to dump it.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Dec 17, 2023, 3:56:38 AM
Also, this league has an extra pocket....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info