Ban reason + appeal

Hello everyone!

My account was blocked more than 14 hours ago, I almost immediately wrote to the support service, but still have not received any clear answer about the reasons for the blocking and the response to the request for unblocking.

Previously, my main account was also blocked, but the support service allowed me to create a new account. Nothing illegal happened on it, I only used Awakened POE Trade and that's it, it's all software, but now my ban reason is "Third Party Software". What kind of software did I used? I created a new account to write this post.

I'm still waiting for some kind of clear answer and help in this situation, thanks!

Account name: koshkaBonya
Last bumped on Dec 16, 2023, 12:00:41 AM
If you have contacted support via email then you will have to wait your turn in the support queue. Nothing can be done via the forum.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Hey koshkaLina, if you have already contacted us at support@grindinggear.com, please wait for a response from the appropriate team member. We are currently working though a large number of support requests, but please rest assured we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Need help with anything? Please contact us at support@grindinggear.com for assistance :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info