Ignoring support. That's not normal.

What is this attitude to users? From the beginning they blocked my account on Act 9 on the first day of the league, while the character did not participate in anything, there even traded was banned. Then I 7 days I can not get a response from support about the appeal. I create a second account (current), I get 2-3 days after blocking the trade and more than 3 days I do not get unblocking, support does not respond from the word at all (2 days since sending a letter on this matter).
Are you kidding me? It would be all right if I could just use the functionality I bought, but in both cases, in addition to being restricted without any answers, I can't use what I paid my money for.
This is just a disgusting attitude towards players, I will keep this thread going until any clarification. Just furious! Judging by the latest posts on the forum, this is not an isolated incident, are you all fine with it! Why the fuck do you give the opportunity to create accounts/characters, buy coins, and play in general, if you end up bullying regular users like this?! Why the fuck can't I play this game for 7 days since the start of the league, why do I have to come here to write you posts to get even the slightest reaction and see how I've been ignored on the post since the start of the league?!
Last bumped on Dec 15, 2023, 3:16:33 PM
Hi there,

I'm afraid we're unable to discuss account related issues via the Forum. Due to the launch of the Affliction League we are currently quite busy responding to players queries, however rest assured one of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Haha, that's as funny as it is sad. I get it. You don't care about your community, you're loaded. It's been 7 days since the league started and you're still loaded. It's funny. So maybe you need to change something in your policy if you can't respond to a user in 7 freaking days!
"
lahpetrovich wrote:
Haha, that's as funny as it is sad. I get it. You don't care about your community, you're loaded. It's been 7 days since the league started and you're still loaded. It's funny. So maybe you need to change something in your policy if you can't respond to a user in 7 freaking days!

In my case, it has been 13 days since I tried to resolve my problem. My account is also banned with everything I purchased. Apparently the 'moderators' of this forum do not even have the power to alert their superiors about this problem. It's been several days now, several people have complained, is no moderator on this forum with the slightest courtesy to at least say: 'We are aware of what happened, and we are investigating'. Without this, which is the minimum, the expectation is that we will never see our accounts and our investment again. Unfortunately, according to their terms of use, they can delete your account, without needing to justify it, if they want - so there's not much we can do. Unless you are a famous Streamer who can generate enough chaos to bother these people.
Last edited by caiochc93 on Dec 15, 2023, 11:22:18 AM
I have been banned for 5 days. No replay as well. I did not cheat. They ban legit players just for fun. I dont remember any other mmos that does the same.
I was blocked too, my appeal was rejected, they said I could create a new account if I wanted to play.

I did so, after playing a bit, I bought coins with the last money.
I was banned after 2 days.. I do not even know how I could break the rules, but as far as I understand, they will not unban me.

they definitely have a bug in the system, since it wasn't just me who was banned
My account was blocked on Sunday, they responded once, and they just ignored my appeal, I'm still waiting for a response, just like you all(
the process goes.

You contact them

They will ask basic security question

They will place you in a queue

You wait your turn

At league starts it's always busy with people trying to log back in, people finding out they have been hacked and people getting busted for cheating in whatever form.

this CAN take weeks and even better it can be prolonged by impatient users that keep trying to bump their ticket (you are removing the ticket from the queue to update it with nothing important and it is placed back in at the back of the queue each time)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info