Help regarding a ban

Made a new account so I can post this.
Wednesday evening I was banned while playing, sent immediately an email to support and they asked me for details, account name and characters, which i sent immediately. Haven't heard from GGG since. Should I just wait or send another email? I know we only get 1 chance at a ban appeal, did I just waste that appeal by sending the email?

Thanks
Last bumped on Dec 16, 2023, 6:59:11 PM
Hey there, if you have already contacted us at support@grindinggear.com, we will respond to you as soon as we can. We are currently working through a large number of support requests, but please rest assured we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Need help with anything? Please contact us at support@grindinggear.com for assistance :)
Perfect, thank you for the answer
Is it safe to assume that, since it's the weekend, the support will not work these days and the earliest i'll hear an answer is from monday forward?
No bro I've been waiting for a week and no reply.
I also contacted support after a no blame ban (I honestly have no clue why my account got locked and there has been no reason given either - see my other posts. A breach of T's and C's is meaningless to the average gamer as a reason - if this was even the case.)

I have heard nothing either since the 13th December except that they are very busy and will respond when they can.
I understand. I don't wanna turn this into a flame post, just wanted to know if (i doubt it) the support team who reads unban requests works in the weekend or not.
It doesn't feel safe to play this league since there is so many random ban without the help of the GM.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info