Accidental Account deletion

Hello there!
By mistake I deleted my account by linking my steam to an secondary account (which is this one i am using to write the thread)
i already contacted support and got a response -> they said that they could restore the account via overwritting it onto this account

now my question... how long will it take to have my account back? i send the mail
almost a week ago (on saturday, 4am my time, and i belive sunday in new zealand) and also got the response almost instantly.

i am not here to complain because i know that its leaguestart and GGG is busy bug-fixing, but i am really worried that i dont get the account back before the 24th of december (i dont think GGG does Account related issues between Xmas and silvester (new year)).

thanks for the answer and i am so sorry if a cause any troubles.
Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that! We are currently experiencing a very high number of requests at this time, though if you have sent us an email regarding this we will be sure to respond and assist further as soon as we are able!
i got auto-replied here but anyways... i hope my issue gets resolved in the next few days.
i do know that since it is week 1 of the new league and that you guys have a mountain of open tickets to complete. but since i send the email roughly 8 hours after leaguestart i didnt think that it would take almost a week by now to get the issue resolved.

tho i have a question here... is it against TOS to play on a different account and then trade all of the collected items to my main account if the account issue (hopefully) gets resolved in the next few days? otherwise im stuck dying inside from my POE addiction

another question: will the now deleted account get back the added friends, characters and joined guild when it is recovered?
have a great day!

-> some infos...
the deleted account was under the name "LixxArt", and was created via steam
the last created character was under the name "LOGINDUDEEEEE"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info