Banned for what?

I do not understand why I was banned, I ask you to look into this issue, this is not normal.

My main account was banned on November 21st. The support did not explain to me why I was banned and why I could not be banned.
[Removed by Support]

I was upset, but decided to create a new account, spending the last money on coins.

I was just running maps, opening cards, doing nonsense, in general.
I didn't insult anyone, I didn't cheat, I didn't break the rules.
But I was banned on December 13th... For what? I didn't do anything, nothing at all.
I bought MTX, tabs with the last money.

I don't understand why I'm in the bathhouse, but I ask you to figure it out completely. Support is silent, no response.

I really love this game, but it's very frustrating that you don't let me enjoy the game with unfair bans.
Last edited by Drew_GGG on Dec 14, 2023, 9:17:31 AM
Last bumped on Dec 15, 2023, 6:52:22 PM
Hi there,

I'm afraid with the launch of the Affliction League we're currently quite busy responding to players queries, however rest assured if you've already sent us an email at support@grindinggear.com one of our team members will get back to you as soon as possible.
I was also banned on December 13th. I have no clue why, and I am really just a noob, having only about 150-200hrs.

I only used PoB and Filterblade for the game. That's it. I run an RTX 3070 and had no issues before the Affliction league.

There is definitley something going on here in terms of software and deafening silence from GGG...I reckon the software is throwing false flags and it may be something to do with video card drivers etc. My xbox account is just fine.
"
Delorentis28 wrote:
I was also banned on December 13th. I have no clue why, and I am really just a noob, having only about 150-200hrs.

I only used PoB and Filterblade for the game. That's it. I run an RTX 3070 and had no issues before the Affliction league.

There is definitley something going on here in terms of software and deafening silence from GGG...I reckon the software is throwing false flags and it may be something to do with video card drivers etc. My xbox account is just fine.

Yes, they are banning several people based on some mistake. Unfortunately, the most likely thing to happen is for them to respond: Our decision is final and we will not look into your case any further.
Same. I got banned since mid November and they told me my appeal is unsuccessful with no reason and any evidence. They asked me to open a new account for Affliction league but thats impossible cause I spent a lot for buying the stashes. So I gave up, Even though my friend keep asking me to play with him.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info