How i celebrate my 10th anniversary in POE! Head Admin request please

This is a great story of my 10 years of playing Path Of Exile.

Just sit down grab a drink and listen to this

I was born in 1982 and when i grow up little i become addicted to games.

When i went to school my granpa gift me my first pc. its was spectrum xz

After that my mother gifted me sega and my first playstation

i get older and visit my first pc club with old pc and large monitors

im getting older and older.. and now im 18 years old and working at this pc club in administrator position

i tried new games such as Ultima Online-Mu Online-Diablo II-CS-Q3 and many more.

Im getting older again.. now i have expirince in games such as WOW / Ragnarok Online / Lineage 2 and of course many other.

Im getting older..Now i playing Diablo 3...Game is amazing..But something wrong and its become dead in few moments.

Now im 29 years old... Jan 2013 year..Im looking for something new.My friend advice me,Hey bro take a look at Path Of Exile

Im loggin in.My first duelist.I run to Prison and boss raped me like 5 times in the row.

Im answering my friend. - Bro thats the best what i saw.Im over with D3.

Years gone..New leagues come...its around Path of Exile 2.4...

2015 year.Im playing Russian Garena servers...Im opening twitch and see streamers...That was a wonderfull times...

Years gone..2018..im streaming at Youtube..Getting my first followers...Friends...My own builds..My reputation growing up..Im happy..

2020.. Still streaming..getting more and more followers and friends from whole world..Learing new languages..All my positive moments..Im happy..

Im getting pupular...

2021-2023 my name and my words become something...Russian community POE knews me.Im happy more at all

Year gone... 2023... 23 november... Login Error - Your account banned by administrator.(Breaching Terms Of Use) You cannot imagine how i feel when i woke up and see that

Okay.I have to appeal of course.I knew im innocent.Days gone..1 day gone...2 day gone..3...6...after one week i got answer appeal denied.No explains.Nothing

To be honest next day i was depressed....i give this game 10 years of my life..

Thats not fair..I knew that..But messages comes so long...

------

Okay..Everything can hapenned everyone told me.Dont try to ask appeal now!! All of my friends/followers said to me..Next week league launch.We will help you.

We watching league announcement at stream.Making plans.Hoping for best

I started a league with other account (cause i was feel free to make new one)(like i got last message) i have bought 2 support packs at stream by the way and play 2 days.And banned again.During the stream after i turn on the stream in 15 minutes with 200 online

i have waited 7 hours for answer on stream but i didnt get one

After that i emailed again to support to give me all my account info..After that i finally got a reason that i breach section 7 in Terms of Use

Imagine how i feel after 10 years of playing ?

I have been play POE since 2.4 EVERY LEAGUE. i have been streamed POE every league since 2.6 (breach league if i remember)

My name was always clear..My word is a law.I have my own reputation

Now its broken.And after 3 weeks since i banned ingame i got a reason section 7.

I appeal that im innocent but got autoreply like we made decision before and wont review your case.

Thats unacceptable for me after all of this years of playing.

Im demand to take a action from head administrators such as Rory/Michael/Jonathan/Chris

i don't accept that autoreply with email cause i want to defend myself since i knew the reason!

I see there is alot of people at forum who meet the same problems at all.

I need to answer from any admins who can reach me and solve my case.!

Im totally reject any accusation about 7 section of Terms of Uses

I want to defend my name. My reputation . And thats why im asking any administrator such as Rory/Jonathan/Mark/Rachell (wish i can call Bex also)

To take a look at my case. Cause im not agree with answer copy past.And after that when i finally reach someone getting message

like we not review the cases.

Thanks for your time Exiles.
If you meet problems like me feel free to leave comment.

Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Dec 13, 2023, 9:24:29 PM
Last bumped on Dec 13, 2023, 9:25:35 PM
"
flexflexspb wrote:
This is a great story of my 10 years of playing Path Of Exile.

Just sit down grab a drink and listen to this

I was born in 1982 and when i grow up little i become addicted to games.

When i went to school my granpa gift me my first pc. its was spectrum xz

After that my mother gifted me sega and my first playstation

i get older and visit my first pc club with old pc and large monitors

im getting older and older.. and now im 18 years old and working at this pc club in administrator position

i tried new games such as Ultima Online-Mu Online-Diablo II-CS-Q3 and many more.

Im getting older again.. now i have expirince in games such as WOW / Ragnarok Online / Lineage 2 and of course many other.

Im getting older..Now i playing Diablo 3...Game is amazing..But something wrong and its become dead in few moments.

Now im 29 years old... Jan 2013 year..Im looking for something new.My friend advice me,Hey bro take a look at Path Of Exile

Im loggin in.My first duelist.I run to Prison and boss raped me like 5 times in the row.

Im answering my friend. - Bro thats the best what i saw.Im over with D3.

Years gone..New leagues come...its around Path of Exile 2.4...

2015 year.Im playing Russian Garena servers...Im opening twitch and see streamers...That was a wonderfull times...

Years gone..2018..im streaming at Youtube..Getting my first followers...Friends...My own builds..My reputation growing up..Im happy..

2020.. Still streaming..getting more and more followers and friends from whole world..Learing new languages..All my positive moments..Im happy..

Im getting pupular...

2021-2023 my name and my words become something...Russian community POE knews me.Im happy more at all

Year gone... 2023... 23 november... Login Error - Your account banned by administrator.(Breaching Terms Of Use) You cannot imagine how i feel when i woke up and see that

Okay.I have to appeal of course.I knew im innocent.Days gone..1 day gone...2 day gone..3...6...after one week i got answer appeal denied.No explains.Nothing

To be honest next day i was depressed....i give this game 10 years of my life..

Thats not fair..I knew that..But messages comes so long...

------

Okay..Everything can hapenned everyone told me.Dont try to ask appeal now!! All of my friends/followers said to me..Next week league launch.We will help you.

We watching league announcement at stream.Making plans.Hoping for best

I started a league with other account (cause i was feel free to make new one)(like i got last message) i have bought 2 support packs at stream by the way and play 2 days.And banned again.During the stream after i turn on the stream in 15 minutes with 200 online

i have waited 7 hours for answer on stream but i didnt get one

After that i emailed again to support to give me all my account info..After that i finally got a reason that i breach section 7 in Terms of Use

Imagine how i feel after 10 years of playing ?

I have been play POE since 2.4 EVERY LEAGUE. i have been streamed POE every league since 2.6 (breach league if i remember)

My name was always clear..My word is a law.I have my own reputation

Now its broken.And after 3 weeks since i banned ingame i got a reason section 7.

I appeal that im innocent but got autoreply like we made decision before and wont review your case.

Thats unacceptable for me after all of this years of playing.

Im demand to take a action from head administrators such as Rory/Michael/Jonathan/Chris

i don't accept that autoreply with email cause i want to defend myself since i knew the reason!

I see there is alot of people at forum who meet the same problems at all.

I need to answer from any admins who can reach me and solve my case.!

Im totally reject any accusation about 7 section of Terms of Uses

I want to defend my name. My reputation . And thats why im asking any administrator such as Rory/Jonathan/Mark/Rachell (wish i can call Bex also)

To take a look at my case. Cause im not agree with answer copy past.And after that when i finally reach someone getting message

like we not review the cases.

Thanks for your time Exiles.
If you meet problems like me feel free to leave comment.

Surely they did something stupid that is conflicting with some software and is banning random people (my guess is some technology in some video cards)... their support team is not prepared to deal with this and they act like real Bots. They press ctrl+c / ctrl+v on most messages they send and delete some comments... that's basically it.

I think it's time to look at other games (I probably can't recommend it here, but it's worth a look)... maybe come back when POE 2 comes out, maybe not. I gave up trying to recover my account last week, as the only time I wasn't ignored was when they were active in deleting my comment.

And like many others, I also lost the money I spent on the tabs I bought... but they rely on a term (I think 17) that allows them to do whatever they want with your account, without the need for any explanation. Because the game is good and it's unusual for us to have to worry about the terms of a game, most people don't look - I didn't look. But it's something to consider before playing POE. It's very bizarre, a real dictatorship.
Last edited by caiochc93 on Dec 13, 2023, 8:37:27 PM
Fix your game, dear developers, there is no reason to play and be afraid of being banned, this is some kind of nonsense.
Been watching this guy for a long time (since about league 3.15) and he's always been kind and helpful. You could always message him in game and he would reply and help. He gave his community a lot of positive emotions and cool moments.

I think there really was some mistake, because he was always open and never violated the rules of the game. And considering that there are a lot of the same problems on the forum I think it must be a mistake that should be fixed as soon as possible. Now I'm scared to go into the game, because it may come to this ban and me, and I spent a lot of money on my account.
Hi Exiles, we are very sorry for any delay in responses we are currently working through a backlog as quickly as we can.

However, regarding any moderation action taken against an account, we are not able to post about this via the forums. If you wish to discuss this further you will need to email support@grindinggear.com - if you have already done so I'm afraid you will need to wait until we are able to review and respond to the ticket.
"
Timothy_GGG wrote:
Hi Exiles, we are very sorry for any delay in responses we are currently working through a backlog as quickly as we can.

However, regarding any moderation action taken against an account, we are not able to post about this via the forums. If you wish to discuss this further you will need to email support@grindinggear.com - if you have already done so I'm afraid you will need to wait until we are able to review and respond to the ticket.

I am not accepting ANY answer regarding my PUBLIC APPEAL instead of head admins.I am very sorry but i wasted 3 weeks already to knew the reason just to know that i cant defend myself.That case if very frustration. 25% of my whole life ..Looks like you married to me.And now i knew im divorced already and lose not even half but EVERYTHING? No!Im not agree with this.Please connect me to someone other who can really solve my case.Cause 3 weeks alot already Mr Timothy!
A long time ago I saw this streamer for the first time on another Russian-language stream, and then he hooked me with his charisma and sense of humour. I joined his guild and have been there for a long time. I never thought that he would be banned. Dear developers, well this is no longer in any framework does not fit, why do you ban just random people who have not done anything, so even normally can not explain the reason for the ban? Why do you have to write 100 times to support, where you are answered by a bot or some employee with a copy-paste? After all, this is not an isolated case, there are already a bunch of such threads on the forum. What, we now just do not go into the game to avoid getting banned? Or create a new account every time (because you allow it) and buy MTX on it, spending huge amounts of money?
Im watching hes stream for few years.He never did anything to harm game.Thats my favour streamer.I asking to review hes case!
I'm not sure that the administration is pursuing the right policy towards the players. I have known this man for 5 years now and I am firmly convinced that for him, as for me, POE is more than a game. This attitude of the administration towards its most loyal fans is simply unacceptable. We spend thousands, tens of thousands of hours on your game, we support you by buying support packs, we love everything you do for us, but the support’s disregard for bans makes us think about the competence of the support agents. Copy-paste in response to a cry from the heart is terrible. I hope you realize the stupidity of this situation and make the right decision regarding Flex.

Best regards, PathOfKvas.
Exiles I have locked this thread to prevent further discussion as an appeal can only be discussed via email, and only with the account the moderation action has been taken on.

If you wish to comment on their behalf you are welcome to email support@grindinggear.com to do so.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info