banned and i dont know why.

hey im getting really frustraded and want answers.
my other account Neffly got banned for breaking the tos.
ive been playing since 2015 doing the same things.
all of a sudden when i logged in trying to play affliction i was banned.

im so sad and frustrated since i dont actually now what ive done wrong. support dont give me anything. i spent alot off money on this game and i felt liek u dont give a alot about your player base by banning people without giving proof at least tell us what weve done and have the chance to explain ourself.

the only answer ive gotten is that you appeal has been unsuccesful and that i can make a new account if i wish to play again. i can delink my steam account and connect it another poe account. if there is no better way than this you will loose a player.

handeling of this situation so poorly done by you part, its possible one of the worst experiences i had with a support and game developers in my whole life.ive playing games over 20 years never gotten banned and now this...

if you want me to send proof or just check my over 15 year old steam account with now vacs just msg me. i hate cheaters and have condemn my whole life and now this, its not fair.

can someone atleast contact me so i can get a proper explanation

best regards
neffly(nick
Last bumped on Dec 13, 2023, 3:09:07 PM
Hi there,

To look into this further for you, we will need you to contact us at support@grindinggear.com. We will not be able to discuss this via the forums.
ive done this, but i get 0 help from the support.is there any other way we could discuss this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info