Account Locked Help request

Hello,

My other account via steam was locked for almost 24 hours now. I bought a core package in another region ( I used to live in this another region and I am still a resident there, and pay taxes there as well, and almost all my credit cards are still there). I had to create this one to send this in this forum. I emailed customer support immediately. I see that customer service is 24-7, but they stop replying back.
They first answered my email in 30min, I replied back and now 1day later no answer. What can I do to speedup?
How much time it will take for them to help us?

It is the beggining of the season, it is the most important part of the season.
Please help the exiles that are not being able to enter the game.

Last bumped on Dec 14, 2023, 12:23:57 PM
Hi voyltgames,

We're sorry for the delay in response to your issue. We are currently experiencing a high volume of requests at this time. Rest assured our team will assist you as soon as possible.
"
Tai_GGG wrote:
Hi voyltgames,

We're sorry for the delay in response to your issue. We are currently experiencing a high volume of requests at this time. Rest assured our team will assist you as soon as possible.

Hi Tai,

Thank you for replying fast, can you please help me speed up this process? I can pass more information about my other account if needed.

If the support team wants, I can buy the same core package from the region that I am playing, or just reinbursement, whatever it works the fastest. and of course, this wont happen again as I now know that I should buy from the place I am playing at that moment.

Thank you!
Last edited by voyltgames on Dec 13, 2023, 10:14:37 AM
Hey volytgames,

Unfortunately we are not able to discuss account related issues via the forums. However, you are welcome to attach any additional information to your initial email if you would like.
"
Tai_GGG wrote:
Hey volytgames,

Unfortunately we are not able to discuss account related issues via the forums. However, you are welcome to attach any additional information to your initial email if you would like.

Dear support, I don't want to be negative, angry somehow, but this situation with the wave of blocking and absolute ignoring of all people with this problem is not right. You say that the support team is busy right now, but when you first contact them, they respond within a day at most, but then, when you describe the problem, they just disappear. And no one knows how long they disappear for and whether they will respond at all. The only thing we all get is copied replies from you saying that you are busy. Please, can someone tell us what's going on, whether you need time to individually investigate each case, or whether we are just blocked forever without the right to unblock, or how long we need to wait for a response? Has anyone ever been unblocked for these reasons? Please tell us at least something other than replies and silence.
I'm sorry to hear how this has affected you. Our team is working through all requests as quickly as we can. Unfortunately, we are not able to speculate how long this may take. Sorry again.
"
You say that the support team is busy right now, but when you first contact them, they respond within a day at most, but then, when you describe the problem, they just disappear. And no one knows how long they disappear for and whether they will respond at all. The only thing we all get is copied replies from you saying that you are busy. Please, can someone tell us what's going on, whether you need time to individually investigate each case, or whether we are just blocked forever without the right to unblock, or how long we need to wait for a response? Has anyone ever been unblocked for these reasons? Please tell us at least something other than replies and silence.

I didn't even get a response to email, also ban for no reason
Last edited by whatsgoingon11 on Dec 14, 2023, 12:24:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info