Thx GGG support

I sent a request to support about changing the email for my game account. Since I moved to live in another country and I can’t log into my old email, they won’t let me into the game either. Technical support asked me for additional information, which I immediately sent, after which the technical support employee disappeared and nothing has happened for 5 days. Thank you GGG league has been skipped, it’s probably worth looking for another game.
Last edited by M83Pio on Dec 13, 2023, 7:35:02 AM
Last bumped on Dec 13, 2023, 9:21:02 PM
I apologise for any delay in replying to your email! We are currently working through a large influx of support requests, however, please rest assured that we'll respond to your email about this as soon as possible.
I have exactly the same case. I am waiting now for one week for a simple Email change. I provided a lot of information that I am the owner. Other companies can verify it within one hour by asking for credit card digits. League is kinda ruined for me.
I wonder why they are doing this from a financial point. I was about to buy a supporter pack this league, but after this I decided to never buy any more packs.
I also don't want to blame the support itself. These are just the poor employees that have to pay for Missmanagement of higher managers.

No, it looks like the support person is just ignoring me. Having sent him the requested data, he simply disappeared. I never received a response or further instructions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info