Ban appeal, support ignoring.

Hi GGG, I would like to appeal the ban, but unfortunately I have been waiting for a response for almost 2 days. I was banned because I bought 50 coins with my Ukrainian bank card, although I am currently temporarily residing in Germany. I really did not know that this was prohibited. At your request, I can provide any proof of my Ukrainian citizenship, card statements, proof that the card belongs to me, a residence permit in Germany because I fled the war, and anything else. Please give me at least some kind of answer, I did not intend to deceive, benefit or cheat in any way. I want to play your game. This account was created for posting on the forum, so after solving the problem, if possible, you can simply delete it.

My main account that was banned is virusechog, please contact me via private message on this account or at [Removed by Support], thank you.
Last edited by Jenn_GGG on Dec 12, 2023, 5:46:59 AM
Last bumped on Dec 12, 2023, 10:21:46 AM
Hey RadeonRX6800XT, if you've already contacted us at support@grindinggear.com we'll respond to your email as soon as the appropriate team member is available to do so. We are currently working through a large number of support requests, but we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Need help with anything? Please contact us at support@grindinggear.com for assistance :)
"
Jenn_GGG wrote:
Hey RadeonRX6800XT, if you've already contacted us at support@grindinggear.com we'll respond to your email as soon as the appropriate team member is available to do so. We are currently working through a large number of support requests, but we will respond to you as soon as possible.

Approximately how long does it take to get a response? Please tell me approximately, because people write that they have been waiting for a response for a week, with the same problem as me
you are waiting only for 2 days? i waiting almost a week for a simple email change.
i definitly will not pay any more money for this company.
"
Johnny346 wrote:
you are waiting only for 2 days? i waiting almost a week for a simple email change.
i definitly will not pay any more money for this company.

This is absolutely not normal, so now I want to know at least how long I have to wait, because all of my plans for the start of the league have been derailed. I have to sit here and just wait for who knows how long.
Last edited by RadeonRX6800XT on Dec 12, 2023, 9:42:03 AM
You better forget your league plans. I think it can easily take 7days+ before your request is solved.
Do not make the mistake of sending multiple requests. GGG uses a queue based system which resets your priority everytime you contact them.
Thats why you will have long waiting times everytime you contacted them.
"
Johnny346 wrote:
You better forget your league plans. I think it can easily take 7days+ before your request is solved.
Do not make the mistake of sending multiple requests. GGG uses a queue based system which resets your priority everytime you contact them.
Thats why you will have long waiting times everytime you contacted them.

No, I didn't send multiple messages, I understand that. In any case, the start of the league, let's just say, is not the best. All we can do is wait. It would be very nice to know how long to wait, to make any plans))
Last edited by RadeonRX6800XT on Dec 12, 2023, 10:26:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info