Life regen is now borked as of Content Update 3.23.0 -- Path of Exile: Affliction

As much as I generally dislike cross-posting, I am opening this as its own thread rather than trusting that anyone will see the post on the playstation patch announcement thread.

Something in this patch has borked my health regen. I have life regen on armor and a belt. If you pull up my character sheet in game (on ps4) it no longer shows my life regen. also if I go, for example, down in the sewers and take some poison damage (environmental, like caustic ground or whatever), I can then go stand in a corner with part of my life gone, and watch. it. not. regen.

Sometimes it seems like it might work, and sometimes the life regen line flashes into the character info sheet area, but it should be working all of the time.
Last bumped on Dec 13, 2023, 3:06:42 PM
You're wearing a shield that gives you the Zealot's Oath keystone conditionally (based on whether or not you've been hit recently).

Zealot's Oath turns Life regen into Energy Shield regen.

So you only have life regen if you have been hit recently.
"
QQPQ wrote:
You're wearing a shield that gives you the Zealot's Oath keystone conditionally (based on whether or not you've been hit recently).

Zealot's Oath turns Life regen into Energy Shield regen.

So you only have life regen if you have been hit recently.

!@#$%^&*, I missed that. and since environmental damage doesn't count as a hit, I hadn't been hit recently. SMH. Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info