Still not receiving any unlock emails.

When I wanted to log in on Friday, I was asked to enter the unlock code sent via mail - as is usually the case after I haven't played for a few weeks.

I did however never receive said mail. I have not had this problem in the 8 years I play PoE.

I already asked support about it friday night and they told me to whitelist the support email, which I did. That didn't help either. It is also neither in the spam nor trash folder.

My email account is secure, also according to the 'have I been pwned? website. There is no suspicious activity on either the mail or PoE account, no mail forwarding or anything like that.

I can send mails to that account myself without issues.

When I requested the verification code to be sent to another mail address, that does not go through either.

Support has not answered me since friday night. I get that it's a busy time for GGG with league start at all, but I'd really appreciate some more info on what can be done.
You don't cap for ele weakness? - Kids these days...

Tanky Flameblast Guide @ /view-thread/1682668
Life based ele Spetral Throw @ /view-thread/1714274
Last edited by 黒い太陽 on Dec 11, 2023, 4:56:17 PM
Last bumped on Dec 11, 2023, 5:06:25 PM
Hi there,

If you have sent an email to support@grindinggear.com and have not yet received a response, rest assured we will be working to respond to you as soon as possible.

Due to the launch of the Affliction league we currently have a very large amount of support requests.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info