We're on the lookout for builds to feature in Build of the Week Season 13, and with over 100 new Transfigured gems introduced in the Affliction expansion, you can be sure to expect some crazy new creations! If you'd like to share an awesome new build, make sure you post it in the Classes/Builds sub-forum on the forum homepage! As usual, we'll also be on the lookout in other places too! If you missed it, check out all the episodes from Season 12 in today's news post.

Episode 1: Captain Lance's Rakiata's Dance Spectral Throw Guardian

Episode 2: Guitaraholic's Hidden Blade Corrupting Fever Ascendant

Episode 3: Jousis' Tainted Pact Forbidden Rite Pathfinder

Episode 4: Emilgod's Explosive Arrow Curtain Call Miner

Episode 5: Suzu520's Herald of Ice Wormblaster

Episode 6: Cptn_Garbage's Tornado Warp Deadeye

Looking for more? Check out the archive of builds on our playlist on Youtube here!

Thanks for watching, we'll see you soon for Build of the Week Season 13!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Hard to make builds with the new gems when so many things are bugged. Soulrend of the Spiral got fixed to work with triggers, but it is still broken as it is only hitting once per cast, even when directly on top of a target with CWC Cyclone. So despite figuring out how to overcome the massive mana cost, the single target is still bad because it is bugged.
Last edited by Zambash on Dec 12, 2023, 11:27:07 AM
Hope to see some epic builds!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Can someone submit EK poison pathfinder? garf
I sure hope Jousis doesn`t make any build yet, the servers barely hold as it is.
Last edited by WaterDropy on Dec 12, 2023, 1:23:09 PM
Will be trying a Cast on Critical Strike build on the Occultist, with Flicker Charge of Power as the delivery mechanism, and Hexblast of Havoc as the payload.

Still in the planning stages, however.
Le Toucan Will Return
Excited to see more! <3
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
"
sirgog wrote:
Will be trying a Cast on Critical Strike build on the Occultist, with Flicker Charge of Power as the delivery mechanism, and Hexblast of Havoc as the payload.

Still in the planning stages, however.

I looking for it too, but not enough knowleage to create new one.
If you happen to look here, I have been having a ton of fun on Ralakesh's Impatience Winter Orb. Check out my character ImpatientHambush.
Please consider my Triple Counterattack Slayer or Reckoning Gladiator build for this season! :D

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3465085

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3475601

Last edited by Gescom on Jan 7, 2024, 4:28:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info